This past weekend I decided to try something a little different with my podcast. For some time I’ve wanted to experiment with Skype and I missed having a co-host so I convinced a friend of mine, Greg, to do a show with me. It seemed that everything recorded fine but at post edit I realized that his levels were much lower than I thought. After much tweaking I realized that the recording wasn’t salvageable unless I was willing to post an episode with a cohost who sounded like he was under water.
For whatever reason I just don’t have the proper hardware for this scenario so I decided to look for a software solution. I found two in Audio Hijack Pro and Call Recorder. I’ll be testing these out and hopefully the next time around won’t be an abysmal failure.
So because of this setback, there was no podcast posted this past week and for that I apologize. Hopefully things wil be back to normal by this weekend.